Thursday 27 August 2015

Anti-Design Festival

Anti Design Festival

This is the front cover for the Anti-Design Festival’s manifesto. I like the simple design of the front cover. The artwork and square shape almost makes it look like an album cover.  This manifesto was designed and published in 2010 and the purpose of the Anti-design festival is to unlock creative fires and ideas, exploring spaces hitherto deemed out-of-bounds by a purely commercial criteria.   This movement is directed by Neville Brody and includes different contributors such as Stefan Sagmeister and Jonathan Barnbrook.

 
This is one of the pages of the manifesto. The first paragraph introduces Neville Brody as the director of the Anti-Design Festival. I really love the layout of the text. I like the text looks really formal and easy to read. I like how the yellow colour brings out the black text and the arrow. I could use a similar layout in my own manifesto.

 This one of artworks used in the manifesto at the festival. I like the simple text. There is no actual artwork but I like how there text is magnified and doesn’t fit the entire page

No comments:

Post a Comment