Thursday 27 August 2015

Development



















I began my design my creating a silhouette of a businessman in a suit. I was easy to do because it is just a simple outline of a man. Next, I had an idea of drawing a gate with two pillars and place the businessman outside as if he is welcoming you. So I created the pillars and the pearl top but that did not work so I decided to get rid of that idea and I came up with an idea of using a film strips because this is my personal manifesto of what I want to achieve in order to get into the graphic and film industry. I went online an downloaded a film-strip brush and drew along the sides of the page. Unfortunately, the brush would not allow me to change the color of the film-strip so I was stuck with black.




No comments:

Post a Comment