Thursday 27 August 2015

Manifesto Ideas

Manifesto Ideas

The Holstee Manifesto
The Holstee Manifesto is one the most popular examples of manifesto. The world famous motivational quote   is now used as wall art, in galleries and other places in people’s home. People love the inspiring message it gives, which I totally agree with; it is the type of thing you would like to read in the morning as soon as you wake up for school or for work.  I really like the different size  text and the way that the whole text is nice and justified. I also like how the use of black and white is effective in the way that it doesn’t make the design looks like there is too much going on and keeps your attention on the reading

This design is called The Lululemon Manifesto.
It was designed and published by the company Lululemon; which is a fitness company that sells exercising and gym gear for both men and  women. I like how this manifesto  has so much information spread out of the entire page and how there is not much color except a solid pink and white. I also like the messages such as ‘’Sweat once a day to regenerate your skin’’ and ‘’Friends are more important than money’’. They are both about fitness and life. 


Although it is directed towards women in business. It also has the same impact towards men. I like how it has the same justified layout as the Holstee Manifesto. I also like how the major points such as ‘MAKE YOUR OWN PATH’ and ‘BE YOUR OWN HERO’ are made larger than the other points. To me, I can use its message and widen my target audience to both men and women and make the subject towards graphic design. 

The Passive Aggressive Manifesto was written by Micheal Schechter, an every day Digital Marketing Director for a jewelry company.This is really humorous manifesto. It  almost gives me the felling of being told off by someone.his is great! I like its anti-warm-and-fuzzy call to action. I like the phrase  “put down the doughnut” which really stays in your head. It’s anti-warm and fuzzy appearance makes it seem intimidating. I like how it has a nice, smooth flow to its speech and message and it doesn’t talk too much and it ends with a simple command ‘‘GET BACK TO WORK.’’. The Passive Aggressive Manifesto is hard hitting, to the point. It’s calling the reader out on their flaws, because even the best of us have them. Challenging us to do more, be more proactive, keep on going, even when we feel like giving up.
“TRY MORE. SUCK LESS. SHUT UP.”  



No comments:

Post a Comment